Electrical Submetering Technology for Tenant Billing and Energy Management
Legally bill tenants with accurate, code-compliant submeters
Reduce building energy consumption by as much as 45%
Easily integrate submetering with existing building systems
Enjoy fast, efficient installation at a low cost per meter point
Legally Bill Tenants with Code-Compliant Meters
Triacta meters are California Title 24 certified, NYPSC listed, Measurement Canada and Maryland PSC approved, and independently verified to ANSI C12.20 Class 0.5.
Reduce Your Energy Use by as Much as 45 %
But the benefits go far beyond energy savings — including improved building operations, fair utility cost allocation, enhanced tenant satisfaction, and increased property value.
With two decades of experience and hundreds of thousands of meter points installed, Triacta knows what it takes to implement a successful metering system for billing and energy management.
Easily Integrate with Existing Building and Financial Systems
With Triacta's cloud-centric solutions, you remain in control of your meter data and can pick and choose where it goes and who can access it.
Manage all Your Building Utilities in One Place
Data related to electricity, gas, water, and thermal energy consumption can be drawn from hundreds or even thousands of meters and accessed through a secure web portal.
Reduce Installation Time, Save Valued Space, Lower Total Costs
With Triacta multi-point meters, you save valuable building space and lower your overall installation, set-up, and maintenance costs.
Electrical Submetering Laws for Commercial Properties in the United States
There is a growing wave of regulation throughout the U.S. focused on the metering of electrical consumption. One after another, cities and states are establishing directives to reduce energy use and have tenants pay for the electricity they use.
GATEWAY’s Two-Stage Installation Process Saves Time and Money
Triacta GATEWAY's unique submeter design means economical installation and deployment, plus safe, efficient engage/disengage capabilities for re-verification and resealing.
Electrical Submeters and Security of Your Building's Utility Data
In this age of data security, utility submeters need to be good network "citizens" — collecting, storing, and moving data across multiple networks and into platforms for use by its intended users or building systems.
NY Green Bank Announces Energy Efficiency Funds Available
Financing offers include energy efficiency improvement loans, development loans, construction loans, and permanent loans.
Successful Energy Management Through Submetering, Part 2
Proper planning and design can mean the difference between a successful project that produces actionable data versus a poorly run project with cost overruns and quickly discarded information.
Six Reasons You Should Meter with Triacta
- 1Reduce Your Energy ConsumptionReduce energy consumption by as much as 45% by measuring electricity use and gaining visibility into water, gas, and thermal utility consumption.
- 2Allocate Cost Fairly to TenantsFairly allocate utility consumption to tenants and hold them accountable for resource usage.
- 3Improve Your Building OperationsSave money and increase profit by identifying faulty equipment and inefficient operations.
- 4Increase Your Property ValueIncrease property value and market competitiveness by lowering overall utility consumption.
- 5Comply with Local RegulationsTriacta meters are among the most accurate and reliable meters in the world and comply with local billing and energy management regulations.
- 6Have Confidence in Your ResultsWith two decades of experience and thousands upon thousands of meter points installed, you can be sure your submetering project is in good hands.