Electrical Submetering Technology for Tenant Billing and Energy Management
Legally bill tenants with accurate, code-compliant submeters
Reduce building energy consumption by as much as 45%
Easily integrate submetering with existing building systems
Enjoy fast, efficient installation at a low cost per meter point
Legally Bill Tenants with Code-Compliant Meters
Triacta meters are California Title 24 certified, NYPSC listed, Measurement Canada and Maryland PSC approved, and independently verified to ANSI C12.20 Class 0.5.
Reduce Your Energy Use by as Much as 45 %
With two decades of experience and hundreds of thousands of meter points installed, Triacta knows what it takes to implement a successful metering system for billing and energy management.
Easily Integrate with Existing Building and Financial Systems
With Triacta's cloud-centric solutions, you remain in control of your meter data and can pick and choose where it goes and who can access it.
Manage all Your Building Utilities in One Place
Data related to electricity, gas, water, and thermal energy consumption can be drawn from hundreds or even thousands of meters and accessed through a secure web portal.
Reduce Installation Time, Save Valued Space, Lower Total Costs
With Triacta multi-point meters, you save valuable building space and lower your overall installation, set-up, and maintenance costs.
With Local Law 97 Targets Fast Approaching, Now is the Time to Get Your Buildings Compliant
Well-planned submetering solutions can help mitigate costly Local Law 97 fines by reducing greenhouse gas emissions. There is still lots of time to get a submetering plan in place, but savvy property managers and owners are acting now.
Multi-Service Homing: Energy Information Mobility with Vendor Independence
Building management is moving to a world of à la carte web-centric service delivery. Savvy building owners and property managers are investing in building equipment that can take full advantage of the burgeoning opportunities arising in the field.
Triacta GATEWAY's 48 Mix and Match Inputs Mean Savings of up to 50% in Meter Deployment Costs
The Triacta GATEWAY has a modular design that can accommodate 12 to 48 inputs for measuring electricity and monitoring other building services (such as water or natural gas).
Metergy Solutions to Acquire Quadlogic Controls Corporation
Metergy Solutions has entered into an agreement to acquire Quadlogic Controls Corporation. The acquisition, which is subject to Quadlogic shareholder approval, is a win-win-win opportunity for Metergy, Quadlogic and Triacta.
Dual Voltage Reference
Triacta GATEWAY's dual voltage reference feature optimizes the use of available meter points — saving equipment and installation costs.
Six Reasons You Should Meter with Triacta
- 1Reduce Your Energy ConsumptionReduce energy consumption by as much as 45% by measuring electricity use and gaining visibility into water, gas, and thermal utility consumption.
- 2Allocate Cost Fairly to TenantsFairly allocate utility consumption to tenants and hold them accountable for resource usage.
- 3Improve Your Building OperationsSave money and increase profit by identifying faulty equipment and inefficient operations.
- 4Increase Your Property ValueIncrease property value and market competitiveness by lowering overall utility consumption.
- 5Comply with Local RegulationsTriacta meters are among the most accurate and reliable meters in the world and comply with local billing and energy management regulations.
- 6Have Confidence in Your ResultsWith two decades of experience and thousands upon thousands of meter points installed, you can be sure your submetering project is in good hands.