Transforms AC input current of up to 2000 Amps into an output current of 5 Amps. These transformers (4.1" x 7.1") are particularly suitable when installed on wiring that is already in place, as it can easily snap around the existing conductor.
- Used for energy management, equipment instrumentation, cost allocation
- Input: AC input current of up to 2000 Amps into an output current of 5 Amps
- Frequency: 50-400Hz
- Insulation level: 600 Volt, 10 kV BIL full wave
- Continuous Thermal Current Rating Factor: 1.33 at 30 °C. amb. 1.0 at 55 °C. amb
- Approximate Weight: 8 to 18 lbs.
- Terminals are 8-32 brass studs with one flat washer, lock washer, and regular nut