Transforms AC input current of up to 600 Amps into an output voltage of 0.333 volt. These transformers are particularly suitable when installed on wiring that is already in place, as it can easily snap around the existing conductor. Provides a self-locking mechanism and a 1.25 inch aperture.
- Used for energy management, equipment instrumentation, cost allocation
- Input: Up to 600 Amps into an output voltage of 0.333 volt.
- Accuracy: 10% to 130% of rated current
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +110°
- Maximum Voltage: 600 V (on bare conductor)
- Operates from 50 Hz to 400 Hz
- 8 ft. twisted-pair lead, 22 AWG
- UL Standard 61010-1, EN 60044-1