Metering as a Service
Scalable Utility Metering for Commercial Properties
Your Complete Metering Solution
Triacta’s Metering as a Service offering takes care of all aspects of your building utility metering — hardware installation, meter network operations, utility cost allocation and reporting.
Strip Malls / Industrial CRUs
With two decades of experience and over 250,000 meter points installed, we know what it takes to implement a successful metering system — let us help you with your meeting job.
Fast and convenient installation of a complete metering network to fully meet your building or institution utility metering requirements.
- Requirements analysis (electricity, water, gas, thermal)
- System design
- Meter supply and installation
- Commissioning and sealing
- Regulatory inspection
- Dedicated project manager
Active monitoring and management of your metering network to optimize operations and minimize disruptions to you and your clients.
- Meter network monitoring and fault reporting
- Data validation and corrective action
- Asset tracking and re-verification reports
- Maintenance/repair service program available
From utility cost allocation to energy management, Triacta will provide actionable reports for all your building services.
- Monthly utilities usage reports
- Annual corporate sustainability reports
- Real-time portal for property managers, operators and tenants
- Assistance with tenant budgeting process
- Support for tenant inquiries or disputes
- In-person review of reports with actionable intelligence
Electrical Submeters and Security of Your Building's Utility Data
In this age of data security, utility submeters need to be good network "citizens" — collecting, storing, and moving data across multiple networks and into platforms for use by its intended users or building systems.
NY Green Bank Announces Energy Efficiency Funds Available
Financing offers include energy efficiency improvement loans, development loans, construction loans, and permanent loans.
How can we Help?
Thank you! Your submission has been received. Someone will be in touch shortly.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form. Please try again.