Metering as a Service
Scalable Utility Metering for Commercial Properties
Your Complete Metering Solution
Triacta’s Metering as a Service offering takes care of all aspects of your building utility metering — hardware installation, meter network operations, utility cost allocation and reporting.
Strip Malls / Industrial CRUs
With two decades of experience and hundreds of thousands of meter points installed, Triacta knows what it takes to implement a successful metering system for billing and energy management.
Fast and convenient installation of a complete metering network to fully meet your building or institution utility metering requirements.
- Requirements analysis (electricity, water, gas, thermal)
- System design
- Meter supply and installation
- Commissioning and sealing
- Regulatory inspection
- Dedicated project manager
Active monitoring and management of your metering network to optimize operations and minimize disruptions to you and your clients.
- Meter network monitoring and fault reporting
- Data validation and corrective action
- Asset tracking and re-verification reports
- Maintenance/repair service program available
From utility cost allocation to energy management, Triacta will provide actionable reports for all your building services.
- Monthly utilities usage reports
- Annual corporate sustainability reports
- Real-time portal for property managers, operators and tenants
- Assistance with tenant budgeting process
- Support for tenant inquiries or disputes
- In-person review of reports with actionable intelligence
Electrical Submetering Laws for Commercial Properties in the United States
There is a growing wave of regulation throughout the U.S. focused on the metering of electrical consumption. One after another, cities and states are establishing directives to reduce energy use and have tenants pay for the electricity they use.
GATEWAY’s Two-Stage Installation Process Saves Time and Money
Triacta GATEWAY's unique submeter design means economical installation and deployment, plus safe, efficient engage/disengage capabilities for re-verification and resealing.
Electrical Submeters and Security of Your Building's Utility Data
In this age of data security, utility submeters need to be good network "citizens" — collecting, storing, and moving data across multiple networks and into platforms for use by its intended users or building systems.
NY Green Bank Announces Energy Efficiency Funds Available
Financing offers include energy efficiency improvement loans, development loans, construction loans, and permanent loans.
Successful Energy Management Through Submetering, Part 2
Proper planning and design can mean the difference between a successful project that produces actionable data versus a poorly run project with cost overruns and quickly discarded information.